Then two-year-old Reef, a local Labrador, was captured in CVN 14 years ago. Now 16, Reef is still popping around Carpinteria, this time with his fellow friend Shore. His owner said he still loves the beach.
- Treasures galore at monthly museum marketplace
- Canalino celebrates great women in history
- Future Farmers train with tractors
- Emergency dredging of Salt Marsh begins April 3
- Council approves construction contract for interim Holly and Linden trail
- Locals urge council to prioritize pickleball
- Carpinteria welcomes spring with sunrise ceremony
- Pini case comes before closed session
- Carpinteria man arrested for child molestation
- Burning down the pier
- Fallen trees removed from beaches, bluffs
- Sandpiper residences damaged by storm, trees fall across Carpinteria
- Habitat for Humanity to help clean up Sandpiper
- Planning Commission approves latest Housing Element draft
- Rare Carpinteria tornado damages 26 residences at mobile home park
- “Water Warriors” continue to dominate in pool
- Fred Anthony De Fazio
- Halos & Pitchforks • March 23, 2023
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.